CoffeeXclusive is one of the UK's leading specialist coffee and commercial coffee machine suppliers, offering a range of superior quality coffee beans, filter coffee, coffee pods and a wide range of commercial coffee machines, espresso machines and home use coffee makers. Choosing the right coffee machine can be a daunting task as there are 100's of different coffee machines to choose from, this is where our experise is invaluable as we will take the time to understand your business needs and requirements and suggest the right coffee machine solution at the right price. With so many coffee machines to consider, we will take the time to talk you through the difference between an espresso machine, filter coffee machines and bean to cup coffee machine.
As authorised distributors and partners of Jura, Rancilio, Expobar, & Illy coffee, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products, coffee knowledge and customer service. We don't just supply coffee machines and coffee supplies but also specialise in all the beverage consumables and accessories you may require such as hot chocolate, Clipper tea, coffee syrups, coffee cups and cleaning products for coffee machines. We also offer a wide range of chilled dispense products such as slush machines and syrups, Dinkum Milkshakes, Milkshake Makers and Citrus Juicers.
Popular commercial coffee machines include the Jura Giga X9 Bean to Cup, Jura XJ9 and the Jura XS9 Bean to Cup and on the commercial espresso machine range the Quality Espresso Visacrem range offers 5 years warranty.
Coffee Machines Web Information Summary .
Click Here for Coffee Machines Info Index & Links
- Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups for Keurig Brewers Nantucket Blend - Coffee - 27/05/15 -
Green Mountain Coffee Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up
Airtight (unlike pods) to lock in freshness and flavor
Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left ...
- Senseo Coffee Pods Dark Roast - Coffee - 27/05/15 -
Senseo Coffee Pods Dark Roast Pack of four 4.41-ounce packages, each containing 18 fresh and flavorful dark roast coffee pods (72 total pods / 17.64 total ounces)
Senseo Coffee Pods Dark Roast are made from the ...
- Timothys Original Donut Blend Keurig K-Cups - Coffee - 27/05/15 -
Timothys Original Donut Blend Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up
Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor
Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind ...
- (My Own) Starbucks History - Coffee - 27/05/15 - Among my friends and family, I am known for being at Starbucks too many times since I’m in London, and I find it such a relaxing place for spending some time alone writing, reading a ...
- Senseo Coffee Pods Sumatra Blend - Coffee - 27/05/15 -
Senseo Coffee Pods Ship in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
96 fresh and flavorful coffee pods (16 pods per bag) made specifically for the Senseo coffee machine
Unique and convenient Senseo coffee pods ensure great-tasting coffee
Senseo coffee pods are ...
- Eight O?Clock Coffee, 100% Colombian Ground - Coffee - 27/05/15 -
Finest blend of award winning 100% Colombian coffee beans
Sold in a 33-ounce bag
Tastes great every time you brew because it has a century and a half of expertise into every bag
Enjoy this medium roast with ...
- Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How It Transformed Our World - Coffee - 27/05/15 - Uncommon Grounds tells the story of coffee from its discovery on a hill in ancient Abyssinia to the advent of Starbucks. In this updated edition of the classic work, Mark Pendergrast reviews the dramatic changes ...
- Fred & Friends Fisticup Metallic-Handled Ceramic Mug - Coffee - 27/05/15 - Fred & Friends Fisticup Metallic-Handled Ceramic Mug Features
Mug with unique metallic handle brings humor to the daily routine
High-fired ivory ceramic construction
Slightly concave side; smoothly rounded rim and steady base
Arrives handsomely boxed for gifting or storage; ...
- Gloria Jean?s Coffees - Coffee - 27/05/15 - In case you haven?t heard about this brand, let me begin by saying that Gloria Jean‘s Coffees is an Australian specialty coffee company. At least, it has based its business in Australia, but by now ...
- Coffee Art: Would you Drink it, or Frame it? - Coffee - 27/05/15 - Coffee Art Pic by Serendigity
Coffee art, also known as Latte art, is a trend that?s been showing in bars and coffee houses in many cities around the world. This particular art form ?which is without ...